【#第一文档网# 导语】以下是®第一文档网的小编为您整理的《酒店前台接待员收银员中英文标准用语receptionist》,欢迎阅读!

前厅部前台标准用语
1. May I have your passport for registration? 可以出示一下您的护照我们为您做登记好吗?
2. May I have your business card in order to update your business
particulars?
为方便我们为您提供更好的服务,请赐一张您的名片好吗?
3. Mr.XX. I am just going to get your registration card. Would you please wait
a moment?
XX先生,请您稍等片刻,我去取您的登记单. 4. Mr.XX .What kind of room do you prefer?
XX先生,您喜欢什么样的房间呢? 5. How long will you stay with us?
请问您打算住几天呢?
6. May I know how would you like to settle your bill?
请问您打算以何种方式付款呢?
7. Would you please pay RMB1000 as deposit, that include your room charge
and other miscellaneous charge until you check out. If there are deposit rest, we will refund them to you upon check-out.
麻烦您付1000元押金,多余部分将在您退房时退还给您。 8. I have received your RMB 1000 (as your deposit.)
收您人民币1000元(作为您的押金.)
9. Mr./Ms. XX would you please check these clauses to see if it is correct,
thank you.
XX小姐/先生,请您核对一下您的帐单,谢谢。
10. Our Guest Relation Officer will show you to your room.
我们的宾客关系主任会带您到您的房间.
11. This way please. Our bellman will help you with your luggage.
请这边走,行李生会帮您提行李.
12. May I know how long would you like to extend your stay?
请问您打算续住多少天呢?
13. Mr./Ms XX your deposit didn’t cover your extension stay, could you please
pay more deposit?
XX小姐/先生,您押金的余额不足了,您方便来前台补交一些押金吗? 14. Mr./Mrs. XX, this is Jack from concierge, he will show you the room, Enjoy
your stay with us.
XX先生/女士,这位是礼宾部的Jack,他会带您去房间,祝您入住愉快。 15. May I have your passport and one of your business card, please?
方便出示您的护照,并给我一张您的名片吗?
16. Mr. XX, how would you like to settle your incidental payment?
XX先生,请问您打算怎样付您的押金呢?
17. Mr./Mrs. XX, I am very sorry to inform you that after checking with the bank,
we can not get approval code from your credit card, would you please change to another payment, thank you.
XX先生/小姐,很抱歉,我们无法从银行处得到您信用卡的授权,麻烦您换另一张信用卡,可以吗?
18. I am afraid that we are fully booked.
很抱歉,我们的房间都已经订满了.
19. Mr./Mrs. XX, when you come back, would you please call us to cancel this
message?
XX先生/小姐,请您回来后,通知我们为您取消留言,可以吗?
20. Mr./Mrs. XX, we will tell your friend where you are and how to contact you.
XX先生/小姐,我们会通知您的朋友有关您的位置以及如何联系到您.
21. Mr.XX, may I confirm with you that your wake up call will be at 7:00am
tomorrow, is that correct? Would you like a second wake-up call?
XX先生/小姐,跟您确认一下您的叫早时间是明天早上六点,对吗?请问您需要二次叫醒吗
22. I am sorry, if it has happened to me, I will also be upset.
我很遗憾,如果是我的话,我也会感到很沮丧.
23. I will follow up it right now. Let me call the department right now and see
what we can do.
我会马上跟进.请允许我现在和部门联系,看一下我们有什么可以帮您的. 24. Mr. XX, when would you like to change your room?
XX先生,请问你什么时候换房方便呢?
25. Mr. XX, you may use the electronic safe in your room. However, if you
prefer to use the one that we have here, I will be happy to assist you.
XX先生,您可以使用房间内保险箱,另外若您希望使用前台保险箱的话,很乐意为您服务
26. Mr.XX,you have booked one king size room with two nights stay, is it
correct?
XX先生,您预订了一间大床房,住两个晚上,对吗
27. Mr.XX, May I have your company name or may I know the company that
made the booking?
XX先生,我能知道您的公司名或者是哪家公司为您预定房间的呢?
28. I’ m sorry, Mr. XX, the name registered in computer is not same as yours. I
have difficulty to issue key to you.
XX先生,很抱歉,您的签名与电脑中的记录不符,我无法将钥匙发给您.
29. Mr. XX, we will carefully check your friend’s ID, to ensure we issue the key
to the right person.
XX先生,我们会仔细检查您朋友的证件,以确保将钥匙发给正确的人.
30. Mr. Mrs. XX, the room we blocked for you is under cleaning, and
Housekeeping has been informed for rushing room and it’ll take about 30 minutes. May I invite you to have a complimentary drink in our Lobby Lounge and I will let you know as soon as the room is available.”
XX先生/女士,为您准备好的房间现在正在打扫,需要30分钟时间,您介意到我们的大堂吧喝杯免费的软饮呢?房间一好我会在第一时间通知您。 31. Mr./Mrs. XX, I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long. Now the room is
ready, the room number is XXXX. Thank you for your understanding. XX先生/女士:很抱歉让您久等。房间已经好了,这是您的房卡,谢谢您的理
本文来源:https://www.dy1993.cn/1Zm4.html